January 7, 2011

{New Beginnings - 1/52 Weeks}

"New Beginnings" is the theme for the first week of "Let's Do 52"! I joined a group through a blog that I follow and will be taking a weekly photo based on the theme that is chosen. I will be posting the photos on my photography FaceBook page and probably on here too when I'm actually blogging. I'm really excited for this challenge because I have been photographing our family a lot less since I have been photographing other people. Along with the fact that I do more retouching than shooting now, I am super excited for the creative challenge. So the first thing that came to my mind for this week's theme "New Beginnings"...

Titled "Bigirlbed".




In honor of daddy building her new bed and being a big girl now.

So in typical mommy & Madden photo shoot fashion, Madden sat for barely 2 seconds and was up and onto something new. It let me be creative so I thought I would share what I got. Her shadow leaving me is below, followed by mommy moving onto other things and Madden re arranging her toys.






There were also some other new beginnings this week that were just too sweet not to share. Below is a photo of Madden and Payton (first time meeting our dear friends' baby girl). We visited with the new babies at the school farm today too!



Happy 2011! ~Erin










No comments:

Post a Comment