January 14, 2011

{Hooray for 2011!}

Erin Gladding Photography had a wonderful first year in business! THANK YOU to everyone who gave me a chance and to my friends and family for their wonderful support! I enjoyed meeting so many new people too. I am so excited and have tons of creative ideas for this coming year! Just can't wait to incorporate them all! Just a few of the exciting new things coming up...

{Weddings}

I am so thrilled to announce that I will be working with Steve Dutcher as his back up photographer for weddings. He is an amazing photographer and has already taught me so much. Check out his work if you haven't already. www.stevedutcher.com I absolutely love all of the detail and beauty of weddings and I can not wait for wedding season! I have a few shots from a wedding this past summer that I will post separately so look out for it!

{Traveling}

I plan to do 2 traveling shoots. I will do 1 day in the Bay area and 1 in the Los Angeles area. The dates will be announced once I know when they will be. Please, please, please suggest my Facebook Fan Page to your friends who live in these areas! Then they will be able to see my post when I announce that I will be scheduling in those areas.

{Frames}

I found these fabulous frames by The Organic Bloom and will be offering them with print orders. The colors are absolutely amazing and they will add a super unique touch to your home. There will be more on this once I receive my samples. Please email me for prices.


Many thanks for your support and as always please email or call if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment